- Is your shower tray flexing?
- Is there a crack on your shower liner?
- Is your tiled shower leaking through the grout lines?
- Is water leaking between your shower tray and liner?
- Is there a lack of water pressure in your shower head or tap?
- Is there water all over the floor after you shower?
- Is your shower tapware or shower waste leaking?
- Is your shower looking a bit tired and outdated?
Water damage from your leaking or broken shower can cause your bathroom wall or floor to rot and lead to more costly repair bills.
You want it simple
Just request a call back we’ll give you the best deal and manage the entire shower replacement process including the contractors. You can be sure that we’ll get the job done right, on time and on budget.
Why Choose Shower Solutions?
You want quality
Our showers are built and manufactured locally by our experienced team in our factory. You can be sure that all our showers are made with the highest standard and will stand the test of time.
Some of our completed shower replacement projects.
“My team and I have over 25 years’ experience between us dealing with shower replacements, so you can leave it us to get it done right. I manage all the shower replacement projects, and you’ll only have to deal with me. I can coordinate with the plumber, the tiler and all the other contractors involved to replace your shower successfully.
At the end of the day, I understand you just want it done. So, we guarantee to get it done quickly, to get it done within budget, and most importantly, to get it done right. Easy.”
OWNER & DIRECTOR OF SHOWER SOLUTIONS